Post 3 "My favorite Movie / TV Series"

Dear all,
Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite movie. 

  Please include:

- What's your favorite movie / tv series and why you like it?
- What kind of  movies / series do you like to watch?
- What is the most recent movie / series you saw? Do you recommend it?
- Any other piece of information you may consider important.



- Number of words: 180
- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 


After years my favorite movie still Big Fish. The reason why I like this movie is because it has a special meaning for me and lots of symbolisms that somehow reminds me my own and my family story. 
This movie is a mixture of real life and fantasy, where a giant, a werewolf and a witch among many other characters are part of Edward Bloom's journey, and this is something very particular about it, the fact that you can find many branches as part of the same story.
Another factor that makes this movie more beautiful is the soundtrack, were most of the songs are composed by the great Danny Elfman and the main song "Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam. And moreover the casting because it has excellent actors like Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Steve Buscemi, Danny DeVito, among others. But there is one thing that stands out and this is the ending, this movie has the best ending I have ever seen,  and even after watching it many times I still feel the same as if it were the first time.
I don't really know what's the gender of this movie and in general I don't have a particular interest in a certain type, the only one I don't really like is horror because it scares me of course. I'm a big fan of Stephen king though so I'm waiting for the second part of IT. I love going to the cinema and the last movie I saw was The Lion King, I really liked it as this live action version is very similar to the original, however I 

Comentarios

  1. I remember watching this movie when i was in school. Ewan McGregor performance is outstanding! 。◕‿◕。

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Stephen king too but i don't like the most his book's adaptations. it's less scarier than the book because the actors are handsomes and beautifuls, that thing make the movies sacrierless . And i like the big fish too i saw it recently in tv cable i do not remember what channel sorry

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this movie, it's one of my favourite performances by Ewan McGregor and the story is very moving. I watch it every time I catch it on the TV :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the movie's soundtracks are very important!. In my opinion, music helps the atmosphere of a scene a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never seen that movie :( but I hope watch Big Fish one day. I listened that the film is very beautiful and sad.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hear of the second part of IT is not very good, but I saw the first part and liked. I love Helena Bonham Carter because i like the character she plays in Harry Potter, she is Bellatrix Lestrange

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I had never heard of this film, I really wanted to see it. When I have time I will see her in my house

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I cried a lot with this movie. The story it's so catchy that the two hours of film pass very fast. Ewan was terrific here.

    ResponderEliminar

  9. I don't like horror movies either. They traumatized me when I was little. Currently I dare not check if I overcame the fear or not :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares